Friday, February 15, 2013

Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 83

As I write this blog post, I'm sitting in my stateroom on the Carnival Spirit cruise ship! It's a tough life, but someone has to do it. lol.  Just because I'm cruising, doesn't mean the scrapbook inspiration need stop.  This morning Inspired Blueprints Sketch 83 was revealed...
Don't be frightened by the jaunty angle...it really works!  Here's my layout...
Once again, I'm featuring a photo of the kids taken by my sister. I love this shot. It's one of those photos that doesn't really tell a story, other than I love my babies. They deserve to be scrapped too! Perhaps I should print it out and pop it on a frame as well. I've chosen a soft yellow and blue theme so that it's not too masculine or feminine...but perfect for both genders.

Head on over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see how the rest of the design team tackled this sketch. Feel inspired to scrap?  We'd love to see your layouts in the IB gallery.

Anyhoo...it's back to cruising. I've taken loads of photos and I'll share them with you soon.


You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...