Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 82

Don't you just love Fridays! I do...especially as the newest sketch is released at Inspired Blueprints!  This week I have a one-photo sketch for you. Remember, the sketches are a jumping off point. You could definitely add more photos...it's totally up to you.

Here's my take. I've stuck true to the sketch, adding just one photo to the left hand side. My sister snapped this photo for me just before my parents moved from our family home. Verdun Place was a fabulous place to grow up, and I have so many fond memories playing in the street with my sister and neighbours. Even after all of these years, we all still keep in touch. Love that! Thank you Facebook.
Make sure you head on over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see how the rest of the design team were inspired by the sketch. Looking forward to seeing your takes in the IB gallery!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...