Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Scrapware | mini ATC tray

Last week, it was my turn to share a project on the Scrapware blog...and the theme, resolutions. Now, since I was on a family holiday at the time, I blogged from beside the Clyde River in Batemans Bay while Andrew and the kids played in the park. Talk about a beautiful location!

This year, instead of making a resolution, I chose one little word for 2011...which is "discover". I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to create a desktop reminder for myself. You can read more about my olw here.
Scrapware products used:
Mini ATC tray
CH393 Hat Stand
CH82 Keys
AZ02 Steelfish lowercase

For this project, I wanted to use lots of colours, and papers with a homely, wallpaper feel, as a lot of the things I want to "discover" this year relate to the home.  The keys and hat stand were perfect for this project, as was this brand spanking new, not yet released mini ATC tray!  It was super easy to construct and each space is 2.5 x 3.5".  I seriously want to create another one with mini layouts in each space. For a description how this project was put together, please visit here.
 
The Scrapware blog is buzzing with inspiration at the moment. Pop on over and check it out for yourself!
 
Cheers, Lis.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...