Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspired Blueprints | Sketch #63

Finally...a layout! Its been a while since I scrapped. Continual illness had left me with absolutely no mojo. A weekend visit from some friends had it flowing again and I tackled Inspired Blueprints latest sketch! I have used the Giselle kit from Storyboard Kits (which is sold out!).  I love the assymetrical feel to this sketch, and there are so many ways this one can be interpreted.  For my layout I have swapped the 6x4 photos for four 3x4 instead, allowing me to showcase the yummy pics I took.  Mmmmm...I could indulge in all of that food again right now!
 Here's the sketch if you want to play along too!
Upload your layouts to the Inspired Blueprints gallery by midnight, 31 January 2011 to be in the running for this month's prize.

Cheers, Lis.

3 comments:

Mireille said...

lovely layout sweetie.. wishing you a fantastic 2011
hope it won't rain too much

Marcy Smith said...

WOW awesome layout that shetch looks tough you did a fabo job! :)

Heather Jacob said...

love this page Lisa ..very inspiring ... so sorry to read about your illness, hope you are recovering.... Take care.. hugs xo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...