Friday, September 24, 2010

Inspired Blueprints #56

I love multiphoto layouts, especially ones that don't require much cropping! The latest sketch revealed at Inspired Blueprints is ideal for creating a layout that showcases a few photos, and the design team have plenty of options available to inspire you.

I chose to stick fairly closely to original sketch, and have cropped my photos the same size (3.5x5). I have swapped out the ribbon for some fun bunting, and added butterflies instead of stars. The images on the sketches are there as a guide...no pressure to use the exact item shown.  Here's my layout...
 
I have used mostly Echo Park papers and stickers, with a little American Crafts and Chatterbox thrown in for good measure. These photos were taken at the launch of my friend Sal's shop "Wren". Sal has such an amazing eye for all things handmade and her store was completely inspiring. She's since sold the store and moved onto more crafty matters. Totally love her courage! I first met Sal at the Creative Traders markets in Wollongong and we'd have chats about our crafty pursuits. She has been nothing but supportive and encouraging to me and for that I am so grateful. 
Here's the sketch for those of you who want to play along. Make sure you upload your takes into the Inspired Blueprints gallery by midnight 30 September 2010 to be in the running to win this month's prize!

Thanks for popping by. Lis.

1 comment:

Leanne J said...

oh yum... this is amazing Lisa.. such wonderful colours.. and gorgeous design.. its good to have wonderful supportive people in our lives..

ps sorry but i have found your blog now so i probably will stalk it... but please i'm really not a bad egg...
SUgar BAby

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...