Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Scrapware reveal...boy layouts

This week on the Scrapware blog, the DT are showcasing boy themed layouts! My post appears today here.  I thought I'd focus on how girlie products aren't just for girlie layouts...and here's my sample.  Love the soft colours of MME's Portobello Road collection, teamed with a little Jillibean Soup and Studio Calico.
This photo of Seth was taken a few weeks ago when I first got my new camera.  I'm still in amazement as to how quickly he is growing up! I think I always will be.  Love you Sethy boy.

Scrapware products used:
KD 11 - KDD 12" Circles
CH158 - His and Hers
LW14 - Multi Media

Head on over to the Scrapware blog to immerse yourself in inspiring boy layouts!

tfl, Lis.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice lisa!!! love this
ney xoxo

Kirsty said...

This is lovely...I adore this paper range, love what you have done with it, and what a cute subject :)

KimA said...

Very nice Lis!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...