Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Inspired Blueprints | Sketches 114 and 116

It's been a while since I've shared any scrapbooking goodness, so here's a couple of layouts I've created recently based on Inspired Blueprints sketches!

This sketch is perfect for when you have loads of photos, but don't want to create multiple layouts. Simply print your photos as a "two-up" (ie. 2 photos on a standard 6x4 print), stick them down and add a few embellishments.
Eme had the privilege of being the flowergirl at my brother-in-law's wedding a couple of years ago, and the day we went dress shopping was just like Pretty Woman. lol. We took photos of her in every outfit so that we could think about what looked best on her for the wedding. The dress she eventually wore isn't pictured here, and will be highlighted in a special layout to coordinate with this one.

Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 116
This sketch has just been revealed today! I posted the design team's layouts on the IB blog, and forgot to include my own. Dóh! I created this sketch for those times that you have that one special photo...either one you want to highlight on it's own layout, or perhaps you only had that one photo taken at that event.
Here's the layout the sketch was based on. This photo was taken on a family outing. I managed to snap a pic of Andrew and the kids, then put my camera away for the day to enjoy some family time. The photo itself doesn't necessarily represent the event, but it does showcase the most important people in my life.
Have you been scrapping lately? Head on over to the Inspired Blueprints blog, and check out what's new. I know the sketches and design team layouts will inspire you.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...