Sunday, April 28, 2013

Aussie Curves | Pyjamas

This week, the Aussie Curves ladies are showing off their pyjamas! When it comes to sleepwear, I'm all about comfort...
Jersey material is my fabric of choice...flannelette is just way too hot for me. Without going into too much detail (a girl has to have some mystery), I'm usually a nightie wearer (watch out nannas!!), unless it's really really hot. Come winter time, there's nothing better than pulling on a soft pair of pyjama pants to keep warm. Ahem...I may or may not put them on as soon as I get home from work!
I'm so happy that you can now buy pyjamas as separates. Not only does that give you the option to mix and match, but to buy a pair that actually fit! My top and bottom are two completely different sizes, and purchasing separates allows me to choose sizes that are completely comfortable from head to toe.
What I wore...
Pyjama top & bottoms | separates by Lily & Lou
Head scarf | Best and Less
Bedding | Target Australia (as seen here)
So, spill...what do YOU wear to bed?
btw - I hate slippers! I much prefer going bare foot all year round.


You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...