Thursday, June 23, 2011

Discover | Feeling grateful...

I meant to post this yesterday, but got caught up watching Offspring. lol. I've been thinking about what I am grateful for, and there are plenty of little things. I guess you just have to open your eyes up to it.  Here's my list from yesterday...
  1. Today I am grateful for all the messages of love and support from my online and irl friends for my blog post yesterday.
  2. Today I am grateful for the snooze button on my alarm. I got an extra 50 minutes in bed this morning...bliss!
  3. Today I am grateful it is pay day and that hubby got paid some overtime so that I could do some guilt free retail therapy.
  4. Today I am grateful that the children did so well on their first trip to the dentist, that they cooperated and that they have no holes in their teeth.
  5. Today I am grateful that I found a gorgeous dress that actually fits...and it was on sale! Reduced from $180 to $30!!! nb. that's not me in the dress. lol. I also picked up a super cute black satin jacket. I'm all set to go out for dinner and drinks at Blogopolis! Obviously my bum is bigger than the model here, but you get the idea...
  6. Today I am grateful for my heater. It is freezing in here and its taking the chill out of the air nicely.
  7. Today I am grateful that my sister is home safely from overseas. I have missed talking to her and had the best chat this afternoon.
  8. Today I am grateful for the meal that hubby cooked; an amazing meatloaf, mashed potato and veges for dinner. It was delicious!
  9. Today I am grateful that Eme was able to sleep in her own bed after coming into our's for a little while. She was frightened of the wind outside and needed some comforting.
  10. Today I am grateful that we didn't put the garbage bin out for collection before we went to bed.  There was debris and bins flying everywhere!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...