Friday, March 18, 2011

Inspired Blueprints | Sketch #68

Honestly, I can't believe I'm about to share this photo with you...lol.  Here goes. This week sees the release of Sketch 68 at Inspired Blueprints.  One of the most popular additions to layouts at the moment is the mini photo. Sketch 68 perfectly showcases how to use this size photo and still include loads of journaling, embellishments and title.

For my layout, I have used a series of 3"x4" photos which were taken by my sister recently.  The middle one is just horrible, but hilarious at the same time. She was asking us to act silly, so we did...not realising she was actually going to take the photo! I guess that's us really.  The rubon by Lily Bee Design describes us to a tee! The super cute lamp posts holding up my banner are brand new by Scrapware!

Here's the sketch for you to play along!
We'd love to see your takes in the Inspired Blueprints gallery. Head on over now and check out what the rest of the design team have been creating.

Cheers, Lis.

7 comments:

Tanstar said...

love your layout it's gorgeous and i too love crazy photos. i never want to take life too seriously :)

Paula said...

LOL...I absolutely love it! Classic photo, blended with two gorgeous one's...it's those fun moments that really stick in a childs memory :) Lovely layout too, glad you shared!

Karen.C said...

I love the cheekiness of the photos,my children are now adults and I really have to say even now they still pull crazy faces when i say can I have a normal nice photo,but that is who they are.
I love your layout.

Her Essential Hand said...

o I love what you have done with the sketch. tee hee at the middle photo.:))
x

Danielle Sheehan said...

I love this sketch and layout Lis,
the photos are awesome too

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

that is such an awesome sketch and I really love your layout too! Cute pics :)

Alex Hughes said...

Gorgeous page Lisa, and I just LOVE those lamp posts.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...