Sunday, June 20, 2010

Layout to share...

...moving on from my last post. Thank you to everyone who sent me messages or left comments. Its really heartwarming to know that other people are facing the same challenges I am. Its strange though...since I wrote that post, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders!

I created this layout a few weeks ago...a very rare double page!
During Education Week, the parents were invited up to Seth's school to sit in on lessons and observe what they do. I had a fabulous time. I watched the religion lesson where they were learning about St Patrick. At the end of the story, the children had to describe how St Patrick must have felt. It was really interesting. Then they cut out shamrocks (Seth's one is on the layout). I never knew the shamrock represented the cross. lol. I helped the kids on Seth's table pin them on their shirts. They completed work sheets and drew pictures. I was really surprised that they move from task to task quite quickly. I guess that's so the kids stay focused.
Thanks for popping by! Lis.

ps. Yesterday was my sister's baby shower...only 5 more weeks until I become an Aunty! YAY!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice work lisa!! great double!!

Leanne said...

Beatiful lo Lisa! It's always fun to go into the kids classrooms and discover what they have been up to!!

Star Rork said...

Nice to see a 2pager...that is all I ever use to do, now I struggle w them!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...