Friday, June 11, 2010

Inspired Blueprints - sketch #49

Sketch 49 has been revealed over at Inspired Blueprints and its a cracker! Such a simple sketch, with loads of potential. Check out the IB blog to see how the DT interpreted this one.
For this sketch, each of the DT has done a layout about themselves. All too often we get caught up scrapping about our children and we forget that we should be documented too.  I have rotated the sketch left to suit the photo I had on hand. It took me a while to figure out my journaling...so I googled "pisces" and reminded myself that I am a true pisces through and through...I am who I am.  Emotional, creative, easily led...lol.
I have used Scrapware's new Do-Hicky #7 (CH341) and combined it with a Zva Creative bling flourish and Prima flowers.  The chipboard is so easy to manipulate, so I wrapped the bling in and around the flourish.
As always, you have until midnight on the last day of the month to upload your takes into the Inspired Blueprints gallery to be elligible to win this month's prize. I can't wait to see what you create!

tfl, Lis.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...