Friday, May 28, 2010

Pebbles Inc reveal...

Yesterday was Sketchy Thursday on the Pebbles Inc blog! Now, you know I love a good sketch, and this one by Liz Qualman is no exception.  The challenge was set...see the other takes here.
Here's my take. For my take, I have cropped each of the photos to 4x4 and aligned them in the grid pattern. I have swapped out the journaling for an oversized title. Instead of stitching a circular element onto my layout, I have used a pretty doily. The colours of Pebbles Inc's new May Bouquet collection are so soft and complimented my wedding photos beautifully. This is one sketch I will definitely be filing away for future use.
Pebbles supplies used: May Bouquet Garden Gate (751023), May Bouquet Front Porch (751014), May Bouquet Garden (751015), May Bouquet Journaling Stickers (732007), May Bouquet Chips (744113), May Bouquet Paper Flowers (741001), Front Porch ABC Stickers (732005).  Other supplies used: Rhinestones (Sam & Lucy), Alphabet (Craft Fair), doily, buttons, twine, ink

Here's a few closeups...I just love the new May Bouquet flowers...just a little dab of glue, and a button tied with twine to finish off.
Here I have layered the lettering over the top of journaling stickers. The new Pebbles Inc alphabet stickers are such a great size...and I love that grey!
More flowers...love the detail on the petals and leaves.
The photos above were taken just before Andrew and I got married 9 years ago. Dad and I had just pulled up outside the reception venue and were having a quiet word before walking in.  I just love those photos!

On a side note...today my Dad is retiring after 49 years!  He's been working since he was 14 years old and honestly, I never thought he'd retire.  He is one the most hardworking people I know and has been in his current job for over 18 years. I'm so proud of him. Congratulations Dad...enjoy your retirement! I know I'll have plenty of jobs at my place to keep you busy. lol.

Cheers all, Lis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the new look flowers Lisa :D
Ally xox

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...