Monday, May 31, 2010

Scrapware shares...

It just occurred to me that I haven't shared some of the Scrapware layouts I created for SIA!  So here's the ones I can share. The others have been picked up for publication already.

First up, I have used the new retro dolls designed by Naomi Cox. How seriously cute are these?!  They seem really folksy and perfect for a little girl layout.  Product code: Retro Dolls NC01; Mini Antique Lowercase AZ10.
The photo on the layout below was taken on Eme's first birthday, when she was given her very first "baby". Oh, she loved that doll! Look at the kiss she's giving her...so sweet.  The chipboard dolls, and alphabet have been coloured in with markers, and coated with a glaze.
Next up...here's one of my designs...the notepad! I have painted the notepad white, and added red lines for journaling. The "rings" have also been painted red with a darker red for a shadow effect. The lettering has been embossed, painted and then glazed. Product codes: Notepad Large LW18; Impact Uppercase Alpha AZ04; Square Button Card BS12.
This photo was taken at the Easter Show this year. Seth was so keen to go on some rides, but he's still not tall enough...poor little chicken!

Last but not least...retro frames and corners. For my layout, I have turned both pieces to suit the photo. I have painted each of the swirls and coated with kindy glitz. Products used: Retro Corner LW27; Retro Rectangle Frame LW29; Wave Border KA16; Impact Lowercase Alphas AZ03.

This photo was taken a couple of years ago at Twin Waters Resort, QLD. The pool was fantastic and had this wading area for the kids. Seth ran around and around...good times.
There you have it...gorgeous Scrapware! Ask your lss to get some in for you today.  Oh, and if you're looking for more inspiration...check out the Scrapware blog! This week's theme is "Houses", and the design team have outdone themselves.

Cheers, Lis.

2 comments:

Shell Turner said...

Absolutely stunning Lisa! I can relate to the one of Seth not being tall enough, we always have that issue with Abbey too. Poor babies!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
I stopped by Sandra's today and picked up one of your note pad designs, loving your work!!
Ney xoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...