Friday, July 3, 2009

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #25

The new sketch has been revealed and so has the new DT! Check it out here! Here's the sketch and my take...
These pics were taken at Benson's b'day party and I just love how Kim captured Eme's personality. Nice bright patterned papers too...loving colour, it seriously makes me happy.

There's been some new product released by Scrapware!! Some really exciting projects are being revealed this week. Make sure you keep on eye on the blog.

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go on a retreat...back on Monday. See you then with some exciting news.
Lis.

1 comment:

On my way... said...

Beautiful! Love the use of puffy stickers for a LO about balloons! lol. And it's Monday....so whats the exciting news!!??

xx

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...