Friday, June 26, 2009

layouts to share...

Back to regular blogging...doesn't pay to dwell.

Here's a few layouts I created recently. This one features Scenic Route's "Garden Grove" range. Love the bright colours in this one and I especially love the dotted kraft cardstock!!
For ages I've been wanting to include one of the "mood alert" journaling sheets Scrapbooking Delights have in store, and finally I found some fun photos to use with it!! I've used new Momento papers for this one as well as some old stickers I had in my stash.
Lastly, this is a layout I created about myself for a dt call (I was unsuccessful...oh well), using Websters Pages.
Sar helped me photograph these ones...totally couldn't have done it by myself and I didn't have access to the scanner at the time. Thanks chook.

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wahoo, three layouts at once, thanks for the inspiration!!! I love the Webster page one you did about you!! Back to being gaga over your beauty, lol...

Frances said...

WOW! I don't know which one I like the most. They are all beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts Lisa. Especially the one of you - bit also the one of Andrew - my kinda colours. Have a nice day. Anne

Unknown said...

Great layouts. I'm glad I found your blog through Inspired Blueprints. I'm excited to keep up with your creations in the future.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...