Tuesday, September 4, 2007

hello hello...


Happy Birthday Aunty Lorna! On Saturday we all travelled to Bargo to surprise Aunty Lorna for her 60th birthday - she wasn't very impressed and had been adamant that she didn't want to do anything - but she (and all of us) had a fantastic time.

It's been an absolute age since Mum's side of the family were all together, and the day was perfect. I think I got a little burnt - oops.
Andrew decided to drive the scenic route home via Bowral and what normally takes us 45 mins, took nearly 2 hours! I was very happy to get to the bottom of Macquarie Pass - the bends always make me feel sick.

Father's Day this year was really busy. Andrew set the alarm for 6.15am, and woke up declaring that he was ready to be showered with presents and love. My eyelids weren't quite ready, so we stayed in bed a bit longer. The "kids" spoilt him this year - flashdrive, books, dvd, and best of all, home-made cards. Seth's card had a teddy bear on the front that he'd coloured in with "stinky eyes, stinky nose and a stinky foot" - not quite sure what that means, but cute nonetheless.

Andrew bbq'd breakfast for us all, including Annette & Bryan (Andrew's dad) and brother Nathan - yummy sausages, bacon, eggs, tomato, mushrooms, toast etc, the whole works. After, I dropped Andrew off at his brother's so they could go to the footy (Parra 68 Broncos 22 - very happy boys on Sunday!) - seriously, what father would want to spend the day with his kids??

The kids and I had lunch with my wonderful Dad, Mum, Beth & Edi - love just bumming around in my family home. I will be very sad when they decide to move. Anyway - Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there...thanks for visiting - leave me a message sometime.
L.

2 comments:

KimA said...

I will leave you a "stink message" - LOL! That son of yours is too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Photos once again Lisa. Great to see your mum and dad after a lot years, they still look the same to me, haven't changed that much at all. Looks like you had a great day.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...