Wednesday, September 5, 2007

sethy layouts

Time to share some more layouts. This post is all about Seth. I must remember to create more about Eme. For some reason I find it much easy to do boy layouts - oh well..."Pizza" and "Self Portrait" were created using the contents of my August Sissey kit. The kit contained lots of goodies from the Love Elsie Toby range and Scenic Route - all greens, blues, browns and purples - loved loved loved it. I can't wait until September's arrives. I absolutely love the drawing Seth did of himself, especially the big smile - he drew this picture a little while ago and I've been waiting to take a picture of him to go with it. Seth almost always give me a big toothy grin, so this one is perfect.

"Green is good" was my entry to the Scrapbook Creations colour competition in which I was a finalist. My friends Janine and Brigette were also finalists - what are the odds of all three of us being selected? I tell you, lots of very talented scrappers come from Wollongong (hehe)!

Have a great day, L.

6 comments:

KimA said...

I agree Lisa ;o)

Anonymous said...

there sure are!
i love seth's drawing. i love going back through izzy's drawings. great idea to put them on a page.

Cass said...

Love Seth's self portrait! And your layouts look great! When does the SC comp get announced?

Sar said...

Of course the best scrappers come from Wollongong! Ha ha... ;)

I haven't been to the shop for ages, I'll have to go out soon.

LOVE your boy layouts!! They're unreal. I find it harder to do the boy pages, so I'm opposite to you. Aren't the Love Elsie ranges unreal?! I haven't got any Toby though...might have to invest...

And what an unreal LO of Seth and his self portrait, I may have to scraplift that idea when Coop is a bit older!

Cheers,
Sar

Nicole Aspinall said...

Thanks so much for visiting my lil ol blog. Your layouts are awesome! I will be back.
Nic

scrapwitch said...

loving you cool layouts babe

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...