Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 10 of 30

Day 10 – A photo of our favourite place to eat

You know, I lead a pretty simple life and the best meals I've ever had, have not been at a fancy restaurant. I just don't appreciate big white plates with little foods in the centre. I like good, wholesome, filling, rustic foods. That's just me.

Every Friday I look forward to Market Day in Wollongong. It truly is my favourite place to eat! From the steamed dim sims, springrolls, panang and green curries and fish cakes, to baklava, to caramel slice...its all good and there's so many vendors to choose from!
Yesterday I had every intention of grabbing some panang at lunchtime, however my boss told me to go home. I've come down with a terrible head cold and feel pretty crappy. Andrew went and grabbed me a short soup...the broth does wonders, but it just wasn't panang! Looks like I'll have to salivate another week for it!

Cheers, Lis.

Thirty days of meme - full list

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...