Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 9 of 30

Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased

I could seriously excite you with a picture of my shopping trip to Coles where up picked up the essentials like bread, milk, dog food and toilet paper...but I packed it away before I thought about it. lol.

Here's a pic of my most recent favourite purchase. I found this piece on etsy and its painted by the very talented Cari Humphry. She paints with acrylics and oils on canvas, and I particularly love her series of cows. Who knew a cow could be so adorable! I think a cow painting might be in our future.
When I first saw the nest painting, it just spoke to me. It was painted especially for us and Cari customised it to include the number of eggs...one for each member of our family.  To me it says home. I love it! At the moment its hanging in our bedroom, but it will move out to the living room once the room is repainted.

Have a great day!
Cheers, Lis.

Thirty days of meme - full list

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...