Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 11 of 30

Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?

I bought this makeup bag a few years ago from Target. I just love the soft colours, satin pleating and colourful bling on the top! Its so me...and despite how small it looks, it holds a multitude! When I travel, I take away a lot more than what's pictured below...
These are my everyday essentials...
  • two hairbrushes...one wood, and the other just like my dad's hairbrush. When I was little, I used to love brushing my hair with my dad's hairbrush and once I moved out of home, I looked high and low for one just like it! Its the perfect brush to get a nice smooth finish.
  • Vaseline intensive care for dry skin.
  • brown/black eyeliner and mascara. I've been a Great Lash wearer for years. Other mascaras just make my eyes itchy!
  • hairbands
  • perfume...Elizabeth Arden's Beauty is a current fav.
  • foundation and eyeshadows...only worn for special occasions.
  • my meds...luvox...they've been a part of my daily routine for nearly 2 years.
  • seven lipsticks...yes seven. I always like to coordinate my lipstick with my outfit and you just can't wear a nice bright pink in winter. lol. I have loads more in a lipstick caddy on the vanity.
There you have it. A little sneak peek into my makeup bag. I'm really lazy when it comes to makeup. Eyeliner, mascara and lipstick is pretty much it everyday...and I don't leave the house with it! lol.

Cheers, Lis.

Thirty days of meme - full list

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

That is a super cute make up bag!

Sophie said...

Hey Lisa, just popping by from Aussie Mummy Bloggers Meet & Greet! Great to see your blog and know there are bloggers in the area, we're in South Sydney!
Sophie

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...