Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5 Scrapbooking layouts to share from Inspired Blueprints


So, it occurred to me that it's been a while since I've shared some of my layouts. Last week over at my sketch site, Inspired Blueprints, I released sketch 99! It seems like forever since sketch number 1 made it's debut. Here's a few layouts I've created recently using Inspired Blueprints sketches...

Family photos taken at Sandon Point in November 2006, when Seth was 3.5, and Eme was only 14 months old...Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 98

A layout featuring an instagram photo of my friend Kirsty (Mummy to Five) and I...Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 96

Hubby and I, enjoying the sunset on the Carnival Spirit...Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 94

Eme's dance portraits from last year, taken by Bella Piccolo...Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 92

Another instagram photo...my sister and I, heading off to see the taping of The Living Room...before I embarrassed myself by talking crap to Dr Chris Brown. lol. Inspired Blueprints | Sketch 91

There's plenty of sketches to choose from over at the Inspired Blueprints blog, that will suit any shape or size photo. For instagram lovers, you'll find sketches with square photos too. Head on over, and check out my amazing design team's work!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...