Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blog every day in May | My life story...

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less (or one paragraph... no one will be counting your words... probably)
I was born and raised in the Sutherland Shire. It was a beautiful place to grow up...building cubby houses in the local bushland, riding our bikes around the neighbourhood, and sliding down our front lawn on flattened cardboard boxes. It was a simple childhood. Computers were for education, not amusement (as my dad would say), and the internet wasn't yet available. Time was spent using our imaginations, writing stories (nothing has changed there) and playing outdoors. I look back on that time so fondly and wish that my children could have the same simple experiences.

Life happens, as it does. You grow up. You go to school. Work. Marriage. Building a home. Becoming a mother. Friendships. Experiences and opportunities. I don't mean to gloss over my life. Overall, there have been so many wonderful and memorable moments (too many to write in one post). My ordinary life has been quite extraordinary. I'm very much looking forward to finding out what happens next!


You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...