Friday, February 1, 2013

Inspired Blueprints sketches are back!

It's been a while since I've shared some scrapbooking projects, and here's why...
I've been busy relaunching Inspired Blueprints! Oh how I've missed drafting the sketches, and sharing with the community...which now has over 2,500 members!!  IB has had a complete makeover, as have the sketches. You'll be able to tell which are the old, and which are the new sketches by the colour of the photos...they now feature my favourite shade of blue.  We're kicking it off the new and improved Inspired Blueprints with this fab two-photo sketch...just perfect for showcasing those Instagram photos...
Here's my layout! My sister snapped some family photos for us back in November 2012 (so you might see a lot of them coming up! lol).  Eme looked so pretty and serene in these photos; they were just calling for a pretty pastel layout.
I'm so thrilled that Inspired Blueprints is back on deck. Come and see what all the fuss is about here, and check out my fabulous design team's work!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...