Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scrappy stuff...

It feels like forever since I shared some scrapbooking projects!  May has been an absolute write off and my mojo has flown the coop.  I have been blog surfing, filing away challenges and sketches, and reading tonnes of scrapbooking magazine back issues to refind some inspiration.  This month has been a shocker though...filled with illness that has left me absolutely no physical or mental energy.   Not only that, my pc died and I can't print any new photos! I can see my scrap bag sitting there mocking me...calling me...wanting me to come and play. Unfortunately a hot cup of black tea and a blankie are a much better option when you're sick with the flu from hell.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share a layout and card I created for Scrapbooking Memories ages ago. Thankfully the images were sitting in blogger in draft so that I could access them!  These projects were created for a Dream Street showcase challenge.  I still like this range. The colours are gorgeous and the little owls are adorable.  This photo was taken on Seth's first day of school...four years ago! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by! Seems like only yesterday...
...a little card ready to send to a friend...

Did you know Inspired Blueprints releases sketches four times a month? Here are the sketches for May 2011.  I haven't played with these ones yet and I can't wait to be able to print some photos and have a go.
 
The IB design team have been rockin' the sketches though. Check out their work here on the blog or in the gallery.


How do you motivate yourself to scrap when your mojo is all but gone?

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...