Sunday, January 23, 2011

Scrapware | Love blooms...

On Friday night, I went along to the Scrapbooking Delights midnight crop (the first time in months!) and I managed to scrap four layouts! I had such a great time chatting and creating...really must make more time to get social more often.  Here's one I created on the night...

Eme recently discovered my digi point and shoot camera, and has also discovered the joy of taking many, many self portraits! lol. After she'd finished playing, I found over 200 images on my memory card!! hahaha.  I snapped these pics while she was taking pictures of herself. Such a sweetie...a little vain...but sweet nonetheless.
I've been colouring Scrapware chipboard again! This time its the Love Blooms frame (designed by me).  After colouring in the frame and flowers, I went around the border with black fine tip pen and coated the whole lot in paper tole glaze (a fav.). The same treatment has been given to the title.
Scrapware products used:
LW31 Love Blooms medium (also available in small & large)
LB27 Marilyn Blooms
CH302 Skeleton leaves small
MI09 Mini flowers
AZ12 Impact large LC

Hope you've all been having a fab weekend. I'm back to work tomorrow and I think the early start might just do me in! lol.
 
Cheers, Lis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie- nice layout love Aunty Ros

Nay and Gilly said...

Beautiful! love your new blog design too! Gillyoxo

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...