Saturday, December 4, 2010

White With 1 | December challenge

The next challenge for White With 1 has been revealed...and its white with grey and masking!

With that kind of colour scheme, I just had to use a black and white photograph. This one has been staring at me from the photo box for years, so its about time it made it onto a page! lol. I have masked the patterned paper at the bottom with white ink to create a delicate floral pattern over the polka dots. The lettering wasn't the colour I wanted either, so changed it with kindy glitz.
Want to play along?
Entries must be linked to this WW1 post no later than midnight December 31st.

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Cheers, Lis.

3 comments:

Chloe said...

this is just gorgeous! I am hoping to play along again this month :-)

Alia said...

So elegant!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Lisa, LOVE the masking!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...