Sunday, December 12, 2010

Storyboard Kits | Fisher - December 2010

This month at Storyboard, its all about Christmas! I absolutely adore Christmas, yet I'm notoriously slack for not scrapping my Christmas photos. I think I'm about four years behind. oops!

This is one of those photos that I've been wanting to scrap and tell the story of the year that our children absolutely hated Santa! When the photographer showed us the photos, she suggested we try again another time. But no. I wanted that photo. It perfectly represented who our kids were at the time. Seth trying to climb over the top of me to get away. Eme sitting perfectly still but leaning away, looking very unsure of the big man in red. Thankfully mummy and daddy were close by to rescue them if needed. hehe.
Everything on this layout came from the "Fisher" kit, which is available now. The kit itself is valued at over $60, but can be your's for the bargain price of $45. Looking for a gift for a scrapbooker? Why not pick them up a kit. I'll even gift wrap it for you. lol.

I made this birdhouse using the "Fisher - off the page kit". The papers used are from the main kit.
Love this birdhouse by Scrapware! So gorgeous and easy to make. Its now sitting proudly amongst our Christmas ornaments in the loungeroom and the kids are constantly carrying it around the house. lol. It makes me happy when the kids enjoy the things I make.

Want to visit the Storyboard store? Click here...

Cheers, Lis.

5 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

LOL...I just love love that photos..such a classic tale of kids being scared of Santa...LOL

your work ROCKS Lis

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous lantern!
I have one of those photos too that I'm itching to scrap. My baby daughter screamed her head off when she sat with Santa!

Leanne said...

Wow! Just gorgeous Lisa...x

Sar said...

Thats what its all about, I'm not one for fake photos either...and love the honest ones that show whats really going on in our lives at that time! I have a page scrapped about Georgie hating Santa...with her screaming her head off whilst trying to escape from his lap...I remember saying to Santa 'JUST HOLD HER' and telling the photographer 'JUST TAKE IT!!'...LOL! Meanwhile Cooper was sitting perfectly, chalk and cheese that year. :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh I love this layout! What a fantastic title - this has to be one of my fave Christmas layouts ever! So cute!!! :D

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...