Sunday, November 28, 2010

Inspired Blueprints - sketch #60

Sketch #60 was revealed at Inspired Blueprints on the 15th!  I can't believe its taken me until now to share my layout!! Crazy, crazy days indeed.

Here's my take...this pic was taken when my nephew Cameron was only 2 days old. He's nearly 4 months now...my how time flies! I love being his Aunty. He's such a solid little fella and we just adore him. Yesterday we got to spend some precious play time with him. I walked into his bedroom, and there he was in his cot, bright eyed, just smiling and waiting for me to pick him up and give him a cuddle.
Here's the sketch if you want to play along! I love the simplicity of this sketch. It will suit so many different styles of photos.
Upload your takes on the sketch into the Inspired Blueprints gallery by midnight 30 November 2010 to go into the draw to win this month's prize!

Cheers, Lis.

1 comment:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your take on the sketch!! all the little details like the little crosses on the photo and the thread in the tags... LOVE it all! I became a follower straight away!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...