Sunday, November 28, 2010

Camp Mojo | Challenge #6

The next challenge has been revealed for Camp Mojo!  For challenge #6, you have to create a canvas with the theme "Birds of a feather".  I was asked to contribute a sample for the challenge reveal...and here it is...
Those who know me, know that otp scares the bejeezes out of me...as does getting messy. lol. So, this was a great excuse to get out of my comfort zone.  The canvas is 4x5" and has been coated in layers of glimmer glam and ink.  I was trying to challenge my inner Scraptivate girl, and I know that I didn't go nearly far enough to reach their creative abilities. lol. The colours I've used are Rockin' On Sunshine (yellow), Pink Lipstick and Mermaid.  Chipboard is Maya Road, and new flourish by Scrapware. I cut up a Prima flourish for the greenery and the nest material is from Scraptivate.  Eme was ooohing and ahhhhing the whole time I was playing, so no doubt she will claim it for her room.

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

tfl, Lis.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

stunning Lisa!!

Ney xoxo

Jess Mackenzie said...

Wowzers....I LOVE this...it's so bright and fun and whimsical : ) Love and Peace xox

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lisa - will look perfect in Eme's room - Anne

Cathy said...

WOW Lisa this is just gorgeous... absolutely love it!!! :)

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...