Wednesday, October 27, 2010

White with one...

I recently applied for a possie on the White With 1 creative team, and I'm absolutely thrilled that they've asked me to join their team!  So, what is White With 1?  Its a challenge blog with a difference.  Each month scrappers are challenged to create a layout that contains the basic colour scheme of white with... one other colour and one other requirement ...this could be an element, technique, product type, anything really, thats the challenge

I can't wait to get started...the first challenge will be posted in November. In the meantime, here's the layouts I submitted for the call.

Criteria #1
Use WHITE as your dominant colour + Turquoise + Stamping
This pic of the kids was taken at Kiama blowhole. They're starting to get to that age where they like to muck around instead of posing nicely for mummy. lol. Usually I let them be silly for a bit, then they're happy to sit and smile. I love how fun they are together...that is until they start fighting. Ahhh...don't you love the sibling dynamic.

Criteria #2
Use WHITE as your dominant colour + Red + Rub Ons
These pics were taken on 5 August 2010 while my sister was in labour. I was lucky enough to share this experience with Beth and Edi. Poor Beth was in labour for over 30 hours when they decided to deliver my nephew by c-section.  Waiting, waiting, waiting...I thought he'd never come out! Thankfully both mum and bub were fine, and my nephew is now 12 weeks old! Time flies.

Make sure you pop over to White With 1 and see who else made the team. Each day, a new creative team member is being revealed. I know for sure that you will be inspired!

tfl, Lis.


3 comments:

Kirsty said...

Congrats to you! These LOs are fabulous!

Heather Jacob said...

wow !! just love your style absolutely stunning work
..thanks for sharing Lisa, so inspiring ..hugs from me x

Ebony van der Starre said...

They are gorgeous...its no wonder they wanted you on the team!!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...