Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thank you American Crafts!!

Wowee!! A couple of weeks ago I won the technique challenge on the American Crafts blog and my prize pack turned up today! Talk about generous!! Check out the goodies that were in the pack...
Yes, that's the City Park paper collection, four packets of Thickers, brads, tags, stickers, stamps, journaling spots...I can't wait to play with it all!  All that just for entering their weekly challenge. If you haven't played along with the American Crafts challenges before, I highly recommend you start doing so now! They're posted every Friday.
What's even better is that I'm off to a Pink Ribbon crop this weekend, and now I don't have to pack!! Thank you again American Crafts for your amazing generosity, great product, inspiration and fun challenges.

Cheers, Lis.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

WOOHOOO! Enjoy! :)

Mireille said...

looks like an AWESOME package! Congrats!!!
Have fun creating.. and how fun.. a pink ribbon crop.
So happy with all the stuff organised for pink ribbon, being in the mids of it all.. it feels like I am not "alone"..
I know.. kinda weird.. but oh well =)
have fun.. create more beautiful stuff!

Leanne said...

That is awesome!!! Congrats on your win! :D

Anonymous said...

Well Deserved- love Aunty Ros

Sheila H said...

Congratulations!

Ebony van der Starre said...

CONGRATS!!!! what an awesome prize!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Thanks for playing along with the challenge!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...