Friday, September 10, 2010

Inspired Blueprints - Sketch #55

Sketch #55 has been revealed on the Inspired Blueprints blog...and to be honest, I think this is one of my favourites ever!! My layout came together so easily, and let's face it, who doesn't have two 6x4 photos handy that NEED to go on a page. lol.

I have used Echo Park's new papers from their A Walk in the Park and Sweet Summertime ranges.  Love their colours and patterns! That yellow is just beautiful!!  I've teamed it with American Crafts crocheted flowers and Jillibean Soup journaling spots.

These pics of Eme and my mum were the first ones taken on my new camera. I just couldn't get the colours right when I was playing, so I've converted them to black and white. I've had a bit more practice since then, and I'm really happy with the results.  Eme loves spending every second Friday with her nanny. They go shopping, visit friends, do lunch and have baby cino's. lol. Spoilt much?

Here's the sketch if you want to play along...
Remember to upload you takes in the Inspired Blueprints gallery by midnight 30 September 2010 to go into the draw to win this month's prize.

Cheers, Lis.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...