Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scrapbook Savvy - DT reveal & cybercrop

This month for Scrapbook Savvy, I got to play with the gorgeously girlie "Enchanting" range by Pink Paislee!
"Enchanting: When little girls giggle, we all giggle. These adorable designs will help you capture the magic of your little princess." - Pink Paislee

Well these patterned papers proved to be a lot more versatile than just for little princesses! Don't let their soft, girlie colours fool you. I've used them for a delightful Easter layout, a fun layout about my sister and I fooling around (we're big princesses :lol: ) and also this layout about a trip to an English village. Enjoy...

"Village of Downham"
btw - Hi Aunty Doreen!

"Easter 2009"
"m&m's"

This weekend, there's also a Christmas in July Cybercrop on! Your entries don't need to be uploaded to the Savvy gallery until Thursday 16/7/09, so still plenty of time. The DT have set some awesome challenges; there's also a blind scrap and great prizes! I set the challenge to scrap one of your family traditions, and alternatively, if you don't have pics of your traditions, create a Christmas inspired layout based on this sketch.Here's my layout...I've scrapped the photos from last year's local Carols in the Park of me and the kids, and Anne and the girls. This is going to be a new tradition for us. We had a fabulous time singing carols and I can't wait to go again this year...although we will be better prepared with chairs and an esky and some coins for the kids to go play and have rides on the camel...Come and join in the fun at Scrapbook Savvy!

Cheers, Lis.

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

so many fun layouts at once, woohoo for us!! That sketch really is great and of course I like what you created with it :)

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Lisa - Subjects all beautiful - Have a good day.
Anne

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...