Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scrapbook Trends freebie!

Scrapbook Trends magazine is now available online!!!
Photobucket
As a special offer to my blog readers, Scrapbook Trends is offering you a free issue of their "Mini Albums" magazine!! Just click on the link below.
Photobucket
I've subscribed to the All Access Pass, which means I can view Scrapbook Trends, Cards, Bead Trends and Simply Handmade magazines, as well as their specialty issues like Mini Albums, for only $9.95US a month. What a bargain! I accessed my first copies the other day, and I was so impressed with the quality. All the usual gorgeous layouts in the mag, right there on my screen. It even has a function where you can bookmark your favourite layouts and make notes right there in the file so you can remember why you bookmarked them. I've printed out a few favs for later too and the print quality was fab. As much as I love the physical mag, I'm loving the online issues just as much! Check out the free issue and let me know what you think!

Cheers, Lis.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been procrastinating about this for weeks as I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mag and miss getting it in hard copy, thanks for the tips, might just bite the bullet even though it cant be read in the car when DH is driving

belinda H

On my way... said...

Oh awesome!! Thanks Lisa! I've been umming & arhhhing about getting a subscription to Trends, but it's always been just a little too much for the budget, what an awesome idea to have it available online, will be looking into this for sure!!

xx

On my way... said...

oh, and lol, how appropriate having a book on mini's, just finished one today! On my blog if ur interested :)

xx

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...