Saturday, May 30, 2009

CCG #124

This week's combo has just been released at Color Combos Galore and I just love those neutrals with a punch of red!
butter yellow - red roses - white linen - kraft
Lately I keep forgetting that Eme is only 3.5. Some of the things she comes out with are way beyond her years, and because of that, I guess I expect too much of her sometimes. Occasionally she'll break into baby talk or she'll have a tantrum and it brings me back to reality. She's such a mature little chicken, and beautiful too! (not that I'm biaised...lol)

This layout also features Scrapware's new clock and hands. I've treated the clock to a little glimmermist lovin' and the hands have been left raw. Scrapware is having a "mini" giveaway at the moment...check it out here, and don't forget, there's a DT call too.

2 comments:

Janinek said...

Great LO Lisa. You were one of the ones that way doing a happy dance at the colours when they came up! You made it work for you.

BabyBokChoy said...

Is that lil bee paper?? It's adorable! I wish I had some, you do so well with scrapware chipboards, back to coveting them and wishing they would hit the US stores...

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...