Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CCG #114

This week's Colour Combo has been released...and it such a pretty and feminine combination. The CCG DT has done an amazing job and I love seeing how everyone interprets the colour scheme...check them out here.

pink ballerina - spicy orange - vanilla - cinnabar red
(don't you just love those names!)

My layout features photos from my cousin Michelle's wedding. Eme couldn't take her eyes off Michelle as she walked down the aisle and listened intently as Michelle and David took their vows. Since then, Eme has been obsessed with all things wedding...she want to be a bride! lol. She's even tried on my veil and tiara! Eme tells me she's going to marry her boyfriend Blake, and she's going to wear her gold dress - the gold dress she's actually wearing in the photo above! Don't know how she's going to fit into it when she's old enough to marry, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...lol. Its so lovely being a mum to a girlie girl...though she is a very good tomboy too. Love her!

I'd love to see your take on the Color Combo...come join us here.

Cheers, Lis.

ps. Its taking me a while to get used to spelling colour "color"...bear with me people...

3 comments:

Sar said...

Ooooh, I have to do this one and the last one, where have I been!? Hehe...

Luv Sar

Rochelle Spears said...

great color combo. These color combo challenges are definitely challenges for me! I am gonna try this one!

Love the Layout!!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Lisa...
The colours are perfect!!
Is this too much to ask for for our wedding album??

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...