Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Because sometimes one blog just isn't enough...

Did you know I also blog here...
I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, which was a particularly confusing time. Over the last few months, I have been bombarded with information from health professionals. While trying to digest and make sense of what has been recommended, it occurred to me that other sufferers might be just as confused. Less Lisa More Life will document my health journey, as well as provide simplified information regarding weightloss, type 2 diabetes and depression.

Blossom and Bright was born out of my life for all things diy and design. Here you'll find what's on trend, inspiring interiors, diy projects, our upcoming home renovations, other fun projects and much, much more.

Looking forward to seeing you there...

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...