Thursday, February 19, 2009

More layouts...

While I'm on a roll...here's some more layouts I've created recently. Here's one of the layouts from my school holiday class featuring the Allegory range by Bella...photos by Janine. My neighbours daughters celebrated their fourth birthday recently and little Eme was eyeing off their cakes big time. She didn't want to have dinner first...just cake and lollies. hehe. She can't wait to turn 4 and she has a few months to wait yet, but she's already planning her cake and I'm pretty sure she wants a dolly cake like Ruby. The goodies for this layout come from my Lime Tart kit (my Chrissy pressie from Mum was a 3 mth subscription...awesome!). Thanks Anne for letting me share this pic of your gorgeous girls.
Last but not least...this is a layout I did recently when I decided to start looking after myself. I happened to have my camera handy (well, der) and saw the pedestrian crossing button as a bit of a sign to myself to move on up....so, snap. lol.
How often do you take pictures of inane things and then have the photo developer look at you like you have two heads? lol.
I will be drawing the Scrapware goodness prize(s) next week, so don't forget to drop me a line here. btw - this is my 200th post and my 2nd anniversay of blogging! Doesn't time just fly.

8 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

hese are fabulous Lisa...I ahve added you to my blog list..hope you dont mind

Charleegirl said...

Wonders never cease to amaze me... the things you photograph. I just wouldnt think about it.... Good to see you are looking out for yourself though... this could be the year for LISA!!!!! See you in a couple of weeks at crop night.....Alicia

Anonymous said...

I actually like the photo of the the arrow is a great sign, your so clever, I am liking this blog is there anything behind some of the wording lol lol lol
Jode

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! This is your 200th post already? WOW!! This is my first time visiting your blog, and I love it!
April - who is still 'blog-less' :)

nerllybird said...

Hi Lisa, great pages - I love the pps you've chosen for the crossing light one. And I print my own pics so all I have to worry about is people wondering why I'm taking them in the first place!

On my way... said...

Lol - love it!! What a fabulous idea!

Gorgeous blog, have added ya to my bloglines, I'll be back ;P

xx

Teresa Abajo said...

I love your layouts Lisa. You make the ordinary extraordinary!

Kerryn said...

I saw the layouts you created using the Lime Tart kits - fantastic :).

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...