Thursday, January 15, 2009

Inspired Blueprints Sketch #8

Sketch 8 is up at Inspired Blueprints and its one of mine! Yay!! I had visions of enlarging a portrait and cropping it really close...and you know I love journaling, so there's two spots! Enjoy.
Here's my version...I've used products from the December Kraft Girl Kit (except the Hambly sticker). Love that bright and bold Christmas paper. Love that pic of Sethy-boy too...all festive and waiting for Santa.lol. The pic is another one by Janine...sure am getting lots of value out of that mini session...I love all of them!Don't forget...upload your take on Sketch 7 or 8 here by the end of the month to go into the draw for a Kraft Girl Kit of your very own!

10 comments:

nerllybird said...

It's such a cute pic, Lisa, and a brilliant page!

Anonymous said...

Great sketch - can't wait to start creating my layout ... hopefully tonight!

Anonymous said...

Great layout...I have been over at inspired checking it out Love their stuff...I may have to try this one. Thanks for the inspiration.

nerllybird said...

Lisa, I've given you an award...check out my blog for details! x

KimA said...

Lisa - love your interpretation of this sketch!

Jana Eubank said...

That picture is too stinkin' precious for words! I soooo love how you did the scallop circle! WONDERFUL page, Lisa! :)

Helena said...

What a fantastic photo and the layout is brilliant!
xxxx

Shell in your Pocket said...

What a fun page!
-sandy toe

Cat said...

Cute layout. Love the colors.

Danielle said...

I love your sketch!!!!!! and the layout is also beautiful :)

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...