Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Scrapbook Creations | Cover!

Talk about a surprise!!  Early this month I received an fb message to say congratulations on my cover...um, what cover? lol. Turns out Scrapbook Creations chose my layout for the cover of this month's magazine (issue 86)!!! I kind of had an inkling because they had held it back for "colour matching", but I didn't want to get my hopes up. Here 'tis. Its in the newsagents now.
In this issue, I have a four page article titled "Scrapping in the moment - how to stay inspired", which is about scrapping whatever memories come to mind and breaking free of the need to scrap chronologically.  It starts on page 113.  In addition to the layout above, there are three other layouts which are about my son. I am so thrilled to get the cover! Still have to pinch myself.  Love the new look magazine too. Can't believe they colour matched the whole cover to my layout. Just awesome! Eme's pretty darned excited too!

Grinning from ear to ear...cheers, Lis.

12 comments:

Q said...

Congratulations to you! That is awesome :)

Leanne said...

Congratulations!!!! I love your LO and your article was one of the first ones I read!!! And I only got the mag yesterday...x

KimA said...

Congrats Lisa! Awesome layout

Paula said...

Huge congratulations...that's brilliant! I can imagine the excitement in your household. I will have to watch out for it! :)

Jenna said...

Congratulations Lisa!!!!!!!!

Cass said...

Congrats! :)

Mel said...

Congratulations on the great cover and articles in SC. Melxx

Unknown said...

Awesome. Congrats!

Cathy said...

Huge congrats on your cover Lisa... such exciting news!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Big congrats! How exciting! And it looks fabulous! Well done! :D

Crystal Goulding said...

Congrats on the cover!! Woohoo!

Janine K said...

Woo hoo congrats on your cover LO!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...