Monday, January 10, 2011

26 things | a photographic scavenger hunt

Love the idea of challenging myself photographically. I came across this challenge at sh1ft.org and thought it would be fun to play along. The original list was posted on 1 Nov, but I'm only starting now. I hope to have it finished by the time the kids go back to school.  So, what do you need to do if you want to play along?

The rules:
Go out and take one photo to represent each item on the list of 26 Things. Upload your photos to your blog, flickr account or anywhere else you host your photographs, then link back here.  Here's the list...

1. Tall
2. Amazing
3. Round
4. Hidden
5. Green
6. An animal
7. Dirty
8. Early
9. Weather
10. An arrow
11. Curve
12. Tomorrow
13. Inside
14. A ceiling
15. Watch out
16. Key
17. Reflection
18. Track
19. Framed
20. Busy
21. Strange
22. Upside down
23. Spots
24. Shoes
25. Weathered
26. Sunday morning

Sound like fun? What are you waiting for? Charge up that camera battery and get snapping. I'm going to try to incorporate the photos into my scrapbooking somehow...or at the very least I'll have 26 inspiring photos and will have had some fun along the way.

Cheers, Lis.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Lisa i luuurve this idea and am joining in :)

blondie said...

I am going to join in too.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...