Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 24 of 30

Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you
Wowsers...only a few more days left of the meme! I wish that I had had time to do the days consecutively, but hey, sometimes life gets in the way.

So, onto today's topic...this chain was given to me by hubby for my birthday earlier this year and I absolutely love it. Its handmade by Lisa Leonard, and has a lovely long chain on it. I wear it most days and always find myself looking at it!
Its not the most expensive piece of jewellery in the world, but it came from the heart. I had dropped hints with hubby months earlier, and he came up with the goods big time! I love that it has our names stamped around the tree...and that little pearl is just the icing on the cake.

Aside from my wedding rings, this is my most treasured piece of jewellery.  Its perfectly me. Love it.

thanks for popping by, Lis.

Thirty days of meme - full list

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious especially with the names of your family on it.
I've finally finished my 30 days of me! Yay!
Sending you lots of enthusiasm and motivation for the next 6 days of you.

Unknown said...

Hey, lisa' i have really enjoyed this challenge you have been doing!!
keep them coming
Ney

Kirsty said...

Oh this is beautiful! Definitely can see why it is so precious to you!

4 kids, 20 suitcases and a beagle said...

I love it!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...