Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 8 of 30

Day 8 – A song to match your mood.

Today I am missing my hubby, and its only been one night! So my song today is Love Song by the Cure.


whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am home again
whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am whole again
whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am young again
whenever i'm alone with you, you make me feel like i am fun again

however far away i will always love you
however long i stay i will always love you
whatever words i say i will always love you
i will always love you...


Cheers, Lis

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Awww :( sorry you are missing your man:(

Anonymous said...

Awww Lis AWESOME song - I LOVE the cure!!!!!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...