Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 3 of 30

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Wow, that's a toughy! Its been so long since I've been on a date! All you mummas out there would know how it is. You spend all your time caring for family, and the rare moments you have alone with your special someone are spent talking about the kids. lol.  At this stage in my life (because I'm so old....hehe), my dream date would be to go to a nice restaurant...not fancy schmancy, but just good food, like Mylan in Wollongong.

...and then to see a rom-com. Something that I could snuggle up to hubby watching.  If it was up to Andrew, we'd be watching some kind of big budget action flick. Not my style really. I prefer something along these lines...

With Andrew, I knew instantly that I wanted to be with him forever. If he'd have asked me to marry him that first week, I would have said yes. We were both working in the city at the time and we would meet for lunch at the Botanic Gardens in Sydney everyday. My stomach would be so full of butterflies, I would only eat 1/2 a sandwich.  Awhhhh, sweet.  After 14 years with my hubby, we're well and truly into the comfortable stage of our relationship. We don't want the fuss, but its still fun to dress up occasionally and spend time together...alone...without the little ones.  We're heading off to Schonegg later in the year...the babysitter is sorted and we can't wait! Wine country here we come!

Cheers, Lis.

Thirty days of me - full list

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noice Lisa. I can so relate

Jodie

Kirsty said...

Oh yes, that sounds like a perfect date! But like you, its been soooo long!!! LOL
Enjoy your planned date!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...