Friday, May 10, 2013

The things we do for scrapbooking product...

So, this one time at Spotlight...
 I was visiting my friend Sandra, who was putting the new American Crafts products on the shelves...
I decided that I really must purchase this particular piece of butterfly bling, which happened to be located on the very top of the display. To reach it, I had to stand on the low shelf and reach up. Little did I know, Eme had put her doll's pram directly underneath where I was standing. When I stepped down, I slipped on the wheel of the pram and then things went black.
Apparently, I flew backwards, hitting my head on the shelf behind. I hit my arm, and managed to kick myself in my own arse! I deserved an arse-kicking for being so stupid in the first place. Sandra...being the good scrapbooker she is...had a camera with her and managed to capture the aftermath. An ambulance was called. It was determined that I hadn't broken my arm, it was just a large hematoma. The ambulance officers were really lovely and patched me up nicely...just a bit of concussion  loads of soreness, and a broken doll's pram...no trip to the hospital necessary.

Talk about embarrassing!!

What is your most embarrassing moment...and was it captured on film?

ps. Sandra bought that damned piece of bling for me and I still haven't used it. That was 5 years ago! lol
Day 10, Friday: Most embarrassing moment(s). Spill.

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...