Sunday, March 17, 2013

Aussie Curves | Military

It's 2100 hours, and I'm almost too late to join in this week's Aussie Curves challenge! I may not do well with meeting deadlines in the military, but I sure can embrace military inspired fashion...
This week, I've gone for a casual take on the military theme. Soft crop linen pants in a dull khaki, teamed with a loose military stripe shirt, and simple accessories.
My accessories this week are from the "Model Army" collection by Equip. I was instantly drawn to the wings, dull gold and khaki...well before I knew what the collection was called. Great coincidence!
For me, military fashion didn't have to mean being buttoned down and polished. I took inspiration from the colours, and the uniform details (such as the stripes and buttons on the shirt), to create my outfit. It's casual, and me.
What I wore...
Shirt | Autograph
Camisole | Autograph
Pants | Autograph
Heels | Payless
Accessories | Equip


You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...