Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Aussie Curves | Animalistic

This week for Aussie Curves, we're going animalistic. Had I read the challenge list ahead of time, I may not have blogged my leopard print dress for the black and white theme just last week!! Not to worry...I have a little zebra to share instead...
Zebra is a pretty bold pattern...not something I have EVER worn before...but I just couldn't pass up this flowing maxi skirt (it was on sale for $10!).  Teamed with a graphic print tee and denim jacket...this made for a bold, yet casual combination.
What's animal week without some faux teeth and claws? So, I went a bit literal with the theme, but it works imho. Fashion is for fun too!
Every woman has a little bit of animal inside of her...time to show it on the outside as well. I've always steered clear of oversized prints, but I love the graphic style of this one in simple black and white.
This week's theme being animalistic...I thought it only fair that I call in a professional in the area...veterinarian Dr Chris Brown! I don't just play dress ups for Aussie Curves...these are outfits I actually wear out. This time; to the taping of The Living Room.  I may or may not have lost the plot and told him I'd be blogging about it this week...I have no idea what I was saying. {blush}
What I wore...
T-shirt | Lilly and Lou
Skirt | Lilly and Lou
Jacket | Autograph
Necklaces | Sportsgirl
Earrings & ring | Diva
Bangles | Equip

Are you an animal print lover...or do you prefer seeing it on the real deal?

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...