Friday, December 28, 2012

Words or Whatever | December challenge

Just before Christmas, the new challenge at Words or Whatever was launched! In all the festive fun, I forgot to share it with you.  This challenge couldn't be easier...simply create a layout, card or otp based on the colour scheme below, include a piece of WOW chipboard, and upload it to the WOW facebook page.
Here's my take on the challenge. I've added a pretty purple to coordinate with my daughter's ballet uniform, and to contrast against the teal.
Photography by Bella Piccolo Photography
This layout features two of WOW's new products. I've coated the frame of the "Journal Frame with Flourish" in black marker, leaving the journaling tag raw. I added a few flowers to mirror the cluster of embellishments at the base of the layout.
The "Pamela flourish" is available in both raw chipboard and ebony matt board. Here, I've used the ebony matt board version...just add glue and adhere! Super easy. To create this cluster of embellishments, I first added a couple of rhinestone flourishes to the bases, then glued the flourish over the top.  I then added loads of flowers until I was happy with the look. A bow with decorative pin, completes the cluster.
Words or Whatever products used:

Journal Frame with Flourish | Code: WOW1723

Pamela Flourish | Code: WOW1724

Head on over to the Words or Whatever blog to see which colour the rest of the design team included with their challenge layouts.  To enter this month's challenge, simply share your projects on the WOW facebook page, or email them to challenges@websterenterprises.com.au.  Entries close midnight, Sunday, 20 January 2013. Two winners will be chosen to receive some fabulous WOW products!

As of the end of the month, my time with Words or Whatever will come to an end. I've had a great year with the WOW team, and I can't thank Suzanne and Sandra enough for having me on the team. I have a few projects left to share with you over the next few weeks, so stay tuned.

Happy scrapping!

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...