Monday, June 20, 2011

Winners are grinners...

Today I have the pleasure of making two blog readers very happy!

First up, the winner of Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure on dvd!!
Drawn at random, the winner is lucky comment no. 6...


...which is by Debbie Lawrence!

Congratulations Debbie. Please email me your address to heyhoewarren@gmail.com so that I can arrange for your dvd to be forwarded to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Next up...the winner of the $100 Kmart Voucher!!
The entries for this giveaway were fabulous, and this one caught my eye! The winner of the $100 Kmart voucher is Kate Young who wrote...

"Craft items for a big girl,
Board game for a big boy,
A rattle for my baby girl,
Cars give my toddler joy."

Congratulations Kate! I have forwarded your details onto Kmart and you should hear from them shortly.

Thank you to everyone who entered!  If you missed out on these giveaways, there will be more chances for other great products in the future...stay tuned...

You might also like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...